2 hrs 30 mins
Kneading and first rising is done in the bread machine. These rolls are tasty, and are very lowfat and low calorie! Prep time includes rising time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients except egg whites in loaf pan and use dough cycle.
- 2At the end (on most bread machines the cycle ends after the first rise), remove the dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- 3Separate into 16 equal parts, and form into balls.
- 4Place on a cookie sheet, and cover loosely with saran wrap.
- 5(I usually warm the oven to about 100 degrees, and put it in there for the second rising) Let rise for 20-30 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- 6Remove saran wrap (and remove from oven at this point, if using my technique) and preheat oven to 375.
- 7Brush the rolls with the egg whites and bake until browned (approx 25 minutes).
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Honey Buttermilk Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.8
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.3 mg
- Sodium 243.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g