Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Kneading and first rising is done in the bread machine. These rolls are tasty, and are very lowfat and low calorie! Prep time includes rising time.
- Put all ingredients except egg whites in loaf pan and use dough cycle.
- At the end (on most bread machines the cycle ends after the first rise), remove the dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Separate into 16 equal parts, and form into balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet, and cover loosely with saran wrap.
- (I usually warm the oven to about 100 degrees, and put it in there for the second rising) Let rise for 20-30 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- Remove saran wrap (and remove from oven at this point, if using my technique) and preheat oven to 375.
- Brush the rolls with the egg whites and bake until browned (approx 25 minutes).