1/1 Photo of Low Fat Honey Banana Bread
1 hr 5 mins
I started with a recipes from Fat Free Baking & changed it a little. It is good for a breakfast bread, but you need to be careful that it doesn't get dried out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda& pie spice, mix well.
- 2Add banana, honey& milk.
- 3Stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- 4Coat an 8x4 inch loaf pan (double recipe if using a larger pan to avoid a drying out the bread).
- 5with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Spread the mixture evenly in the pan.
- 7Bake@ 325ºF for 45 to 50 minutes, or just until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- 8Remove the bread from the oven& let sit for 10 minutes.
- 9Invert the loaf onto a wire rack, right side up,& cool before slicing& serving.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Honey Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 96.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g