1/1 Photo of Low Fat Homemade Easy Pizza (Kosher-Dairy)
Smadar's Sane Way Cc's Note:
This Pizza is not only real easy to prepare, it's rich, tasty and smells so good you can hardly wait... The children can assist, so you can make it a family project leading to a delicious nutritious dinner - especially on those cold winter nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packet active dry yeast
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2Allow yeast rise with water and sugar.
- 3Add flour, salt and oil - and work to a flexible comfortable to work with dough. (you might need some more flour).
- 4Set aside covered in a warm place for 20-30 minutes to rise.
- 5Preparing the Pizza::.
- 6Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 7On a floured surface, flatten the dough to the size of the desired baking pan, using a rolling pin. (A cookie pan is suitable).
- 8Spread tomatoes sauce, sugar, oregano and cheeses.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes, until chesses are bubbly and pizza edges are golden brown.
- 11Nutritional Values Per 1 serving: 221.5 Calories, 29.3 grams Carbohydrates, 8.7 grams Protein, 7.3 grams Fat, 9/7 milligrams Cholesterol, 29.66% Fat!
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Homemade Easy Pizza (Kosher-Dairy)
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 262.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza sauce