Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This Pizza is not only real easy to prepare, it's rich, tasty and smells so good you can hardly wait... The children can assist, so you can make it a family project leading to a delicious nutritious dinner - especially on those cold winter nights.
- 1 1⁄4 cups lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packet active dry yeast
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 250 g prepared pizza sauce (I use Osem)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 200 g shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 100 g shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- Allow yeast rise with water and sugar.
- Add flour, salt and oil - and work to a flexible comfortable to work with dough. (you might need some more flour).
- Set aside covered in a warm place for 20-30 minutes to rise.
- Preparing the Pizza::.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a floured surface, flatten the dough to the size of the desired baking pan, using a rolling pin. (A cookie pan is suitable).
- Spread tomatoes sauce, sugar, oregano and cheeses.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until chesses are bubbly and pizza edges are golden brown.
- Nutritional Values Per 1 serving: 221.5 Calories, 29.3 grams Carbohydrates, 8.7 grams Protein, 7.3 grams Fat, 9/7 milligrams Cholesterol, 29.66% Fat!