This is a delicious fat-free, low-calorie dessert. I have ate this all my life and just adapted it to be fat-free with the cake and whipped topping.....Fat-free, but not taste-free;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 angel food cake (store-bought will do)
- 8 ounces fat-free whipped topping
- 16 ounces strawberry glaze
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries
- 1Cut cake in half, horizontally.
- 2Place top half back into container it came in.
- 3Spread half of the glaze onto it.
- 4Cut up and spread 1/2 of the strawberries on the glaze.
- 5Then spread 1/2 of the whipped topping on this.
- 6Repeat by placing other 1/2 of cake on this and spread glaze, rest of strawberries and whipped topping to this.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-fat, high-taste Strawberry Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.0
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 536.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 45.7 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: