Recipe by toodlebug24
This is a delicious fat-free, low-calorie dessert. I have ate this all my life and just adapted it to be fat-free with the cake and whipped topping.....Fat-free, but not taste-free;)
- 1 angel food cake (store-bought will do)
- 8 ounces fat-free whipped topping
- 16 ounces strawberry glaze
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cake in half, horizontally.
- Place top half back into container it came in.
- Spread half of the glaze onto it.
- Cut up and spread 1/2 of the strawberries on the glaze.
- Then spread 1/2 of the whipped topping on this.
- Repeat by placing other 1/2 of cake on this and spread glaze, rest of strawberries and whipped topping to this.