Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
I'm always looking for high taste low fat foods...here's one that I was experimenting in the kitchen this morning. Wonderful! Leave me reviews and let me know what you think!
- 3 egg whites
- 1 slice American cheese
- 14.79-29.58 ml red onion
- 1.23 ml chili powder (Or less)
- 1.23 ml dry basil (or less)
- put egg whites in small frying pan.
- heat on med/high heat.
- flip eggs when ready and place cheese slice on top.
- sprinkle onions, chili powder and basil on top.
- When egg is done, put on plate and fold in half.
I am trying to eat healthy and this was my first ever egg white omelette. I added a small amount of shredded cheese. The texture of an egg white omelette is very different from what I am used to, but the flavor of this omelette was excellent! I will definitely make it again
I love single serve recipes, and this one is very good. I did use Herbs de Provence in place of the basil, just personal taste. Made for PAC Fall '07. Thanks for posting!