Recipe by ragean
This is the lowfat version of an excellent recipe! I took this to a going away party for my brother and I came home with an empty pan!!
- 1 (30 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 (16 ounce) containers guacamole
- 2 (16 ounce) containers fat free sour cream
- 1 -1 5⁄8 ounce burrito seasoning mix (McCormick)
- 2 cups taco blend cheese (mild cheddar & monterey jack with jalapenos)
- 2 medium diced tomatoes
- 1 -3 7⁄8 ounce sliced ripe olives
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Layer #1- mix the beans and green chiles and spread evenly on the bottom of a 9 x 13 cake pan.
- 2. Layer #2- Spread the guacomole evenly on top of the bean mixture.
- 3. Layer #3- In a seperate bowl, mix the sour cream and burrito seasoning then dollop onto the guacomole evenly. Spread carefully so as not to mix with the guacomole.
- 4. Layer #4- Cover evenly with the shredded cheese.
- 5, Layer #5- Cover evenly with tomatoes.
- 6. Layer #6- Cover evenly with olives.
- 7. Layer #7- Cover evenly with green onions.
- 8. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips as a dip, or can be eaten on burrito tortillas.