This is the lowfat version of an excellent recipe! I took this to a going away party for my brother and I came home with an empty pan!!
My Private Note
9 x 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (30 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 (16 ounce) containers guacamole
- 2 (16 ounce) containers fat free sour cream
- 1 -1 5/8 ounce burrito seasoning mix (McCormick)
- 2 cups taco blend cheese (mild cheddar & monterey jack with jalapenos)
- 2 medium diced tomatoes
- 1 -3 7/8 ounce sliced ripe olives
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- tortilla chips
- 11. Layer #1- mix the beans and green chiles and spread evenly on the bottom of a 9 x 13 cake pan.
- 22. Layer #2- Spread the guacomole evenly on top of the bean mixture.
- 33. Layer #3- In a seperate bowl, mix the sour cream and burrito seasoning then dollop onto the guacomole evenly. Spread carefully so as not to mix with the guacomole.
- 44. Layer #4- Cover evenly with the shredded cheese.
- 55, Layer #5- Cover evenly with tomatoes.
- 66. Layer #6- Cover evenly with olives.
- 77. Layer #7- Cover evenly with green onions.
- 88. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips as a dip, or can be eaten on burrito tortillas.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat High Taste 7-Layer Dip
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 300.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
burrito seasoning mix
taco blend cheese