Low Fat High Protein Tuna Salad
- Drain the tuna and put in a bowl, add the cottagecheese and mix (or mash) together with a fork until preffered consistency is reached.
- Dry the gherkin slices on some tissue and cut in smal cubes, add to tuna mixture together with the fresh peas or sugarsnaps (cut in small slices).
- Chop the almonds and the scallions (if prefered) and add to tuna too.
- OPTIONAL If you like to use the apple too, just chop it up and mix it in.
- Season to taste and add a squeeze of lime juice. Enjoy just like it is, or add some cherry tomatoes and cucmber and eat as lunch salad or on top of some bread.
- Also great to bring to putlucks, just increase amounts.