Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 7 mins
Cook 17 mins
With three fruits, not too bad on the sugar, and bran, this is so good for you it could be spinach.
Make and share this Low-Fat, High Fiber Orange Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Cut orange into pieces, remove seeds, leave peel on.
- Put in blender and puree along with orange juice.
- Add egg, butter and applesauce.
- Puree again.
- Combine dry ingredients, stir in contents of blender.
- Barely mix in blueberries.
- Spoon muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375 for 17 minutes.
This is very good! My 15 month old loves these, we will make again. We went 1/2 and 1/2 with white and wheat flour and I only had berry flavored applesauce.(next time I will use unsweetened!) thanks much for posting