Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a reduced fat version of the recipe on the back of the Hidden Valley Ranch packet that we absolutely loved making and eating this summer! I adapted it to suit my Weight Watchers programme. You could also try this recipe with ground turkey, although we love it with lean ground beef.
- 28.34 g packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 453.59 g lean ground beef (or extra lean, I use lean steak mince)
- 4 low fat processed cheese slices (optional topping)
- 4 hamburger buns
- low-fat mayonnaise (optional topping)
- tomato ketchup (optional topping)
- lettuce (optional topping)
- sliced tomatoes (optional topping)
- sliced red onion (optional topping)
- Mix the dry ranch salad dressing mix thoroughly into the ground beef.
- Shape into 4 burger patties.
- Cook the burgers thoroughly- we grill them on the barbecue for the best flavour.
- If adding processed cheese slices, put one on each burger 30 seconds to 1 minute before removing from the heat.
- Serve the burgers on the burger buns with low fat mayonnaise or ketchup and your favourite salad toppings.