This is a reduced fat version of the recipe on the back of the Hidden Valley Ranch packet that we absolutely loved making and eating this summer! I adapted it to suit my Weight Watchers programme. You could also try this recipe with ground turkey, although we love it with lean ground beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb lean ground beef (or extra lean, I use lean steak mince)
- 4 low fat processed cheese slices (optional topping)
- 4 hamburger buns
- low-fat mayonnaise (optional topping)
- tomato ketchup (optional topping)
- lettuce (optional topping)
- sliced tomato (optional topping)
- sliced red onion (optional topping)
- 1Mix the dry ranch salad dressing mix thoroughly into the ground beef.
- 2Shape into 4 burger patties.
- 3Cook the burgers thoroughly- we grill them on the barbecue for the best flavour.
- 4If adding processed cheese slices, put one on each burger 30 seconds to 1 minute before removing from the heat.
- 5Serve the burgers on the burger buns with low fat mayonnaise or ketchup and your favourite salad toppings.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Hidden Valley Ranch Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.5
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 555.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix