Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 hrs
Cook 15 mins
waistline friendly and easy to make. With crunchy salad on the side...... Yum! If you can't find Fromage Frais, then substitute it with fat free Yoghurt or fat free Soured Cream
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless cut into large chunks
- 100 g natural fat-free fromage frais
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- In a bowl, add the fromage frais or any substitute you are using, followed by the garlic, sugar, spices, herbs and seasonings.
- Add the chicken and stir to combine. Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Thread onto skewers alternately with the Bell Pepper and the Onion.
- Under the broiler or the on the Grill, cook, medium heat, turning skewers as needed until chicken cooked through.
- Serve with a crunchy crispy Salad.