4 hrs 15 mins
waistline friendly and easy to make. With crunchy salad on the side...... Yum! If you can't find Fromage Frais, then substitute it with fat free Yoghurt or fat free Soured Cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless cut into large chunks
- 100 g natural fat-free fromage frais
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 1In a bowl, add the fromage frais or any substitute you are using, followed by the garlic, sugar, spices, herbs and seasonings.
- 2Add the chicken and stir to combine. Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 3Thread onto skewers alternately with the Bell Pepper and the Onion.
- 4Under the broiler or the on the Grill, cook, medium heat, turning skewers as needed until chicken cooked through.
- 5Serve with a crunchy crispy Salad.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Healthy Herby Chicken Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.8
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 685.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free fromage frais