1/2 Photos of Low Fat Hash Browns Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
A breakfast casserole for those of us who should avoid the regular high fat sort.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (4 ounce) cartons egg substitute or 6 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 10 slices turkey bacon, cooked and chopped or 1 cup diced ham
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 2Combine eggs, evaporated milk, salt and black pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes, cheese, onion, bell pepper and ham; mix well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- 3Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until set.
- 4* May substitute Evaporated Milk for Evaporated Fat Free Milk.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Hash Browns Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 360.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 13.7 g