1/1 Photo of Low Fat Ham and Cheese Strata
While searching for a new recipe, This one L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y jumped out at me! Ham, Peas, low fat...could it be, TRUE! Changed recipe slightly to suit our tastes too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 180 degrees F.
- 2COAT Baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3WHISK eggs and egg whites together
- 4POUR over cubed crusty bread in dish.
- 5ADD all other ingredients.
- 6BAKE for 40 - 45 minutes.
- 8NOTE: I cubed the ham and crusty bread and shredded the cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Ham and Cheese Strata
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.2
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 520.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 13.2 g