Recipe by mickeydownunder
While searching for a new recipe, This one L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y jumped out at me! Ham, Peas, low fat...could it be, TRUE! Changed recipe slightly to suit our tastes too!
- 10 -12 ounces crusty Italian bread
- 1 cup lean ham
- 1 cup low-fat cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 180 degrees F.
- COAT Baking dish with cooking spray.
- WHISK eggs and egg whites together
- POUR over cubed crusty bread in dish.
- ADD all other ingredients.
- BAKE for 40 - 45 minutes.
- NOTE: I cubed the ham and crusty bread and shredded the cheese.