Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
While searching for a new recipe, This one L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y jumped out at me! Ham, Peas, low fat...could it be, TRUE! Changed recipe slightly to suit our tastes too!
- PREHEAT oven to 180 degrees F.
- COAT Baking dish with cooking spray.
- WHISK eggs and egg whites together
- POUR over cubed crusty bread in dish.
- ADD all other ingredients.
- BAKE for 40 - 45 minutes.
- NOTE: I cubed the ham and crusty bread and shredded the cheese.
Very good for a wonderful Sunday supper; used a cheese bread, so didn't add the cheese into the strata. Made for CameraLess Chefs in Cooking Photos.
This made a great sunday evening meal along with some grilled tomatoes. I wasn't sure if I did the right thing by layering the peas then ham then cheese on top of the egg & bread mix so next time I will mix them all in before cooking. Another keeper for us. :)