- 1 (4 ounce) portabella mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup light herb vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄2 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 onion roll
- 1 slice reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate mushroom in the vinaigrette dressing in a zip-lock bag in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove mushroom from the marinade and grill or cook it in a non-stick skillet with the bell pepper for 5 minutes on each side.
- Mix the garlic and mayonnaise together and spread on the roll halves.
- Top with the mushroom and cheese.