Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Lowfat version of recipe 121588
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 6 chopped basil leaves
- 4 zucchini, halved lengthwise
- cooking spray
- Spray zucchini on all sides with canola cooking spray.
- Mix garlic cloves, pepper flakes, and basil; rub all over zucchini.
- Place on the grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
I had to ramp this up a bit with more S&P and a touch of garlic salt. Then it was good. The basil comes thru loud and clear. I sautee veggies everynight for my supper and this one was a nice twist-up. Made for My3Chef's 08~