Recipe by littlemafia
I feel in love with Greek salad dressing since I made Kittencal's recipe and I've been looking for a low fat version ever since. Ww points per tablespoon is 1.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
WOW did I love this one! I served it atop a "Greek" salad of romaine and mixed greens, red onion, green pepper, feta cheese, cucumber and grilled shrimp. FABULOUS meal, I must say! Made for Family Picks for ZWT6. Thanks, little! UPDATE: So I made this again last week, using veggie broth instead of chicken broth. We had it on salad one night and then I used the rest to "marinate" a salad of asparagus, tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers of a few different colors, some garlic and a few kalamata olives - it marinated for about 2 days in the fridge and it was outstanding!
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- Blend all the ingredients and let it sit a couple of hours .