- Carla -'s Note:
Cranberries, mixed tropical fruit and sliced almonds abound in this low-fat, no added sugar granola recipe. Store granola in individual zip-lock bags for quick on-the-go snacks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine oats, cinnamon and ginger.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine honey, egg whites and applesauce.
- 4Add to oat mixture.
- 5Loosely pat into large cookie sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes (or longer, if necessary), stirring every 15 minutes.
- 6Cool granola to room temperature.
- 7Stir in cranberries, dried mixed fruit and almonds.
- 8Store in an airtight container.
- 9Serve with milk or yogurt.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Granola with Sun-Dried Fruit and Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g