Recipe by Mommy2five
I recipe I found on Food Geeks by Martha McDowell. I really like the fact that it is low fat unlike many granola recipes.
- 59.14 ml oats
- 59.14 ml whole wheat flour
- 59.14 ml wheat germ
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 59.14 ml honey
- 29.58 ml honey
- 78.07 ml raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Coat an 8-inch square pan using nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine oats, flour, wheat germ, and cinnamon. Stir until well mixed.
- Add honey, stirring until mixture is moist and crumbly.
- Fold in raisins.
- Press mixture into pan and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool to room temperature, Cut into 12 bars and serve.