Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I recipe I found on Food Geeks by Martha McDowell. I really like the fact that it is low fat unlike many granola recipes.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Coat an 8-inch square pan using nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine oats, flour, wheat germ, and cinnamon. Stir until well mixed.
- Add honey, stirring until mixture is moist and crumbly.
- Fold in raisins.
- Press mixture into pan and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool to room temperature, Cut into 12 bars and serve.