Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mom makes this to put over low-fat vanilla yogurt and fruit. Very tasty!
Make and share this Low-Fat Granola recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Combine sugar and water in a 4 cup microwave safe dish and microwave for 5 minutes or until all sugar is dissolved.
- Add vanilla and salt to sugar mixture.
- Place oats and nuts in extra large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar mixture into the oats and nuts and mix VERY thoroughly.
- Spread on 2 cookie sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container.