1 hr 10 mins
My mom makes this to put over low-fat vanilla yogurt and fruit. Very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- 2Combine sugar and water in a 4 cup microwave safe dish and microwave for 5 minutes or until all sugar is dissolved.
- 3Add vanilla and salt to sugar mixture.
- 4Place oats and nuts in extra large mixing bowl.
- 5Add sugar mixture into the oats and nuts and mix VERY thoroughly.
- 6Spread on 2 cookie sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
- 7Bake at 275 degrees for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.
- 8Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Granola
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.3
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 122.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 12.3 g