Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe five years ago in Cooking Light. Trust me, you will not be able to tell it is low fat. Prepare to see it devoured before your eyes!
- Combine the first five ingredients in a bowl and add the milk and vanilla.
- Spread the batter in an ungreased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Combine the brown sugar and the other 3 TB unsweetened cocoa and sprinkle over the batter.
- Pour the hot water over this.
- DO NOT STIR!
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm with light whipped topping.
- Enjoy with no guilt!