1/1 Photo of Low Fat Glazed Baby Carrots (Kosher-Dairy)
Smadar's Sane Way Cc's Note:
This a very easy to make dish everyone loves. It's goes great with rice, or as a snack, or in dairy salad bar. The amazing thing about it that even though it's low fat, it doesn't taste as if... To add a punch, decorate with raisins and/or pieces of dried prunes. It's similar to the traditional Tzimmes - but it's not. I'll post the Tzimmes recipe soon....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse carrots under tub to defreeze.
- 2Put in pot with small amount of water to steam and soften.
- 4Melt butter in pot - keep flame low - and add sugar.
- 5Stir to melt sugar and integrate into glaze.
- 6Place carrots in pot with glaze and gently mix.
- 7Place carrots is serving try.
- 9Nutritional Values - 28% Fat!:
- 10384 Calories, 64 grams Carbohydrates, 12 grams Protein, 12 grams Fat (7 sat. 0 trans), 30 mg Cholesterol, 435 Sodium, 10 grams Fibers, 10 grams Sugars.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Glazed Baby Carrots (Kosher-Dairy)
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.1
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 416.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 112.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.8 g
- Sugars 93.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g