Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple, tasty entree.Very low fat.
- 500 g green shrimp, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 (375 ml) can skim evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 1⁄2 cup shallot
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Saute prawns for 2- 3 minutes and then add garlic, wine and shallots and cook 5 minutes.
- Mix cornflour with evaporated milk, add to pan and stir constantly until thickens.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with boiled rice as an entree.
This was excellent. I used cooked small shrimp and just heated them up in the sauce. I served them over coloured rotini. A good colourful, tasty dish fit for company. Thanks Sueie.
This is quite delicious and full of flavor, especially for a low-fat dish. I was quite suprised, since it had no butter or oil in it! It was almost like a shrimp scampi in flavor. This was easy to prepare and enjoyed by the whole family. Thanks!