Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy and yummy! One skillet, no mess! This is a lo-cal twist to an old favorite
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat margarine and olive oil on low/medium heat and add garlic & mushrooms.
- When garlic is fragrant, add wine, sour cream and chicken, increasing the heat to medium/high & cover (stirring occasionally)
- Cook until chicken is cooked to desired tenderness and sauce has slightly reduced.
- Add salt, pepper and parsley allowing flavors to blend.
- Serve over pasta, potatoes or rice.