Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a low fat garden slaw that is simple to put together and you will be surprised it also taste's great. Clipped from a magazine 15 years ago. Most people have no idea it is a diet friendly slaw.
- 946.36 ml shredded cabbage
- 118.29 ml chopped peeled cucumber
- 118.29 ml chopped tomato
- 59.14 ml finely chopped onion
- 59.14 ml reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml nonfat yogurt
- 9.85 ml cider vinegar
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.25 ml celery seed
- ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill 30 minutes before serving.
- Can be made early in the day and stored in the fridge.
Lots of yummy garden veggies in this. They all added color and flavor. I used preshredded cabbage mixed with carrots. I used a bit more than a "pinch" of celery seeds. This was excellent for a reduced-fat slaw. A perfect picnic salad! Thanx for sharing!