Recipe by PrincessCalynn
These nutritious muffins are packed with flavour, and satisfy the hungry kid, spouse and baker in you.
Top Review by piseag
I have been looking for something I can take with me for breakfast and I think this is it! I was a little worried that they wouldn't be moist enough as so many muffins that omit oils are... but this one came out great. Thanks!
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 -5 ripe bananas
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup raisins (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, oatmeal, soda, powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine zucchini and banana to equal 2 1/2 cups.
- Add sugar and eggs.
- Add wet to dry and mix until well incorporated.
- Stir in raisins.
- Fill greased or lined muffin pan and bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-35 minutes.