Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from the www.bethennybakes.com website.
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3⁄4 cup oat flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet vegan chocolate chips
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and use nonstick spray on regular sized nonstick muffin tin.
- Combine all of the above ingredients.
- Using a 3 ounce ice cream scoop, evenly scoop into muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes to an hour, rotating half way through. Place toothpick in center and when toothpick comes out clean, muffins are done. Allow to fully cool then pop out with a spoon.
The muffins were good, they have low calorie content, but the taste was kind of gritty and grainy. I would recomend them for considerably good low calorie and healthy muffins. I also add extra chocolate chips for superb taste