Lizzie Rodriquez's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, baking powder and salt. Add milk, Mott's Natural Apple Sauce and vanilla to dry ingredients. Stir to blend.
- 3Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- 4In a medium-size bowl, combine brown sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa and hot water. Stir to blend.
- 5Pour over batter in prepared pan.
- 6Bake for 40 minutes. Remove cake from oven and cool in pan on a wire rack.
- 7Serve with a scoop of low fat frozen yogurt and spoon the chocolate sauce that has formed on the bottom of the pan over the brownie as a topping.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Fudge Brownie
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 127.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: