Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Make and share this Low Fat Fudge Brownie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, baking powder and salt. Add milk, Mott's Natural Apple Sauce and vanilla to dry ingredients. Stir to blend.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine brown sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa and hot water. Stir to blend.
- Pour over batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove cake from oven and cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Serve with a scoop of low fat frozen yogurt and spoon the chocolate sauce that has formed on the bottom of the pan over the brownie as a topping.
Great! I love brownies but normally have to control myself since I am getting slightly over weight. This low fat Brownie recipe is a gift to me. Thanks!
I seriously had my doubts when I read this recipe, but it turned out exactly as I'd hoped! This will definitely be one to share with all my friends! I used 100% whole wheat (white wheat) flour and it turned out great. Next time I think I'll cut the sauce in half, there did seem to be alot extra. But it was still fantastic!