Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted out of a sugar free (fruit juice instead) cookbook.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup mixed fruit
- 2⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened fruit juice
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Beat wet ingredients together until blended.
- Add to dry ingredients.
- Stir just enough to moisten flour.
- Fill greased muffin tins about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes, or until done.