Low-fat Fruit and Cream Parfaits
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container fat-free whipped topping, reserving 1 cup for garnish
- 2 2⁄3 cups sliced fresh fruit, such as bananas, blueberries, peaches, raspberries, strawberries
- Prepare pudding according to package directions, using only 3 cups skim milk.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- In each of eight, 10 oz parfait glasses,layer total of 3/4 pudding and a total of 1/3 cup of the fruit.
- Garnish with reserved topping and additional fruit if desired.