Recipe by rsnelling42
This recipe was originally from Kraft, but I've substituted all low fat ingredients to make it guiltfree! Tastes like a creamsicle.....The "Cooking time" is actually "freezing" time.
- 2 cups Orange sherbet
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 8 ounces fat-free whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with foil or plastic wrap. Spread sherbert onto bottom of pan to form even layer. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Gradually add condensed milk and juice, beating until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread over sherbert in pan.
- Freeze 4-5 hours (I typically freeze overnight). To unmold, invert pan onto plate and remove foil or plastic.