Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Easy and tastes delicious.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Season both sides of chicken with garlic powder and pepper.
- Brown in pan sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Place in 8" dish and spray once again with spray.
- Cover chicken with potatoes.
- Pour soup on top, sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover and bake for 40-50 minutes till potatoes are done.
We thought it was rather bland. I would say the recipe is "ok", but David didn't like it at all. Seemed like something was missing but neither one of us could figure out how to improve. I probably wouldn't make again
Very easy to make. Hubby loved it! The only thing I didn't love is that it is spicy. My husband liked it spicy though. It is a matter of taste. but very yummy!