Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These fries are an awesome alternative to the usual deep-fried ones! They are much better for you and taste just as good if not better!
- Preheat oven to 375-400 (degrees fahrenheit).
- Depending on how you like your french fries, either wash (for skin on fries) or peel (for skinless fries) the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into either strips (for basic fries) or wedges (for texas-style fries).
- Place the potato slices/wedges in a bowl or plastic bag and add egg whites. Toss to coat.
- Add your seasonings of choice & toss to coat again.
- Spread the fries evenly in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake the fries for 15-20 minutes, flipping after 10.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
- *Note: You can also line the baking sheet with tin foil and/or spray with a non-stick cooking spray to further prevent sticking.*.