Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to enjoy french dressing without the oil.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted (reduced fat, reduced sodium)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- salad greens, your choice
- vegetables, your choice
- In a bowl, whisk the first 10 ingredients until blended.
- Serve with a tossed salad.
- Refrigerate leftover dressing.
I made using a homeade condensed tomato soup recipe here http://premeditatedleftovers.com/recipes-cooking-tips/substitute-for-condensed-tomato-soup Oh I didn't grate onions I just processed them with the other ingredients. This dressing is fantastic! Thanks. (:)
You would never know this was tomato soup! I love French Dressing and am pleased to have something I can enjoy now, guilt-free!
I really like this alot!!! I was surprised that without the oil it would be tasteless...I was wrong!!! My DD has a sensitivity to oil so I just had to try it. I now keep a double batch of it in clean water bottles, lol!