Recipe by Miraklegirl
Based on a recipe from Sandi Richard (Food Tv Canada). This is a great low-fat alternative for fish and chips.
Top Review by MacChef
This was really good. I used orange roughy. I wanted a little more to the crust so I lightly dredged in flour, then in egg, milk mixture and then into cereal crumbs. Served as fish tacos with cabbage and a yogurt lime cilantro sauce. Very good and good for you!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs firm white fish fillets (I like cod, cut into strips)
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk and eggs.
- Combine crumbs and seasoning.
- Dunk fish into egg mixture and then into crumbs.
- Place on baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spray each piece of fish lightly with cooking spray.
- Cook at 375 for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.