1/1 Photo of Low Fat Fish Fingers
Based on a recipe from Sandi Richard (Food Tv Canada). This is a great low-fat alternative for fish and chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk and eggs.
- 2Combine crumbs and seasoning.
- 3Dunk fish into egg mixture and then into crumbs.
- 4Place on baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5Spray each piece of fish lightly with cooking spray.
- 6Cook at 375 for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Fish Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 226.4 mg
- Sodium 230.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 36.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: