1/1 Photo of Low - Fat Fettuccine Carbonara for One
I made up this recipe by looking at other low fat carbonara recipes and have been making it for ages. It doesn't take long to prepare. It is just the right amount for one serving or just double it for 2 serves. It's so creamy, you can't even tell it is low in fat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 g spaghetti or 100 g fettuccine pasta, cooked till al dente
- 2 medium mushrooms, diced
- 2 -3 slices 97% fat-free cooked ham or 2 -3 slices bacon, diced
- 1 pinch garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- cooking spray
- 1Lightly spray a medium saucepan with cooking spray (I use the same pan that I cooked the pasta in).
- 2Add ham and mushrooms to pan and add the garlic powder, cook until soft, over medium heat (If it starts to stick to bottom of pan spray with water).
- 3Take off the heat and add cooked pasta, egg, evaporated milk, cheese, pepper and parsley.
- 4Reduce heat to low and return pan to heat, stirring constantly until sauce thickens (about 1-2 minutes). Serve topped with extra cheese and pepper, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low - Fat Fettuccine Carbonara for One
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.8
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 219.9 mg
- Sodium 326.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 34.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
97% fat-free cooked ham