Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I can't believe it! Pasta...with cream sauce! yummy!
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 8 ounces soy fettuccine, cooked and drained (or any soy pasta I guess)
- In saucepan, stir together cream cheese, parmesan cheese, butter, and milk over LOW heat until smooth.
- Add fettucine, toss.
- HINT: Add olive oil to water you're cooking pasta in and when you drain pasta, rinse with cold water.
- Do not overcook SOY pasta!
I have not tried this. It is probably good but how can you call it low fat? The Nutrition Facts say the calories from fat are 85%! That is not low fat to me.