Recipe by mariposa13
Lightened version of recipe 142074. You will need to start this the night before.
- 1 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup light butter, softened
- 1 cup low-fat eggnog or 1 cup fat free eggnog
- 8 ounces nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 6 tablespoons egg substitute (to equal 2 eggs)
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon light butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon low-fat eggnog or 1 -2 tablespoon fat free eggnog
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 13x9x2inches rectangle baking pan with butter flavor cooking spray.
- Make streusel topping; set aside.
- Beat splenda and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed.
- Beat in eggnog, sour cream, rum extract and egg sub until blended.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Spread in pan.
- Sprinkle streusel topping over batter.
- Cover and refrigerate atleast 8 hours.
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Uncover; bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 20 minutes.
- Make eggnog glaze; drizzle over coffee cake.
- For serving, cut into 5 rows by 3 rows.
- Note**To cook immediately reduce bake time to 30-35 minutes.