Low-Fat Egg Noodle Lasagna Bake
- Sauté ground turkey, green onions, garlic and ½ teaspoon salt in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring 10 minutes or until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain well.
- Stir in tomato sauce and pepper. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- While meat sauce is simmering, prepare egg noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles. Stir together noodles, ricotta cheese, sour cream and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt until blended.
- Layer half each of egg noodle mixture and meat mixture, starting with noodles, in a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350-degrees for 25 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle evenly with parmesan cheese and bake 5 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.