- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup apple, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ). Grease a cookie sheet.
- In a medium bowl, stir together sugar and applesauce. Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the applesauce mixture. Add the rolled oats, apples; stir until combined.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool slightly before removing from the baking sheet.