- 6 cups low-fat chicken broth, well flavored
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh spinach
- 2 -3 sliced green onions, depending on their size and how much you like them
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large deep saucepan heat the broth to a boil.
- Lower the heat to low and slowly add the egg white to the broth while stirring.
- Add the Splenda, spinach and green onion and immediately remove from the heat and stir lightly.
- Cover pan and allow it to stand for 2-3 minutes.