1/1 Photo of Low Fat Egg and Ham Breakfast Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
landlocked #2's Note:
This is a slimmed down version of my family's favorite breakfast casserole. They don't even notice the missed fat a calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Beat eggs with milk,1 teaspoon of onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- 3Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 4Place hash brown potatoes on bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle remaining onion powder, salt and pepper on potatoes.
- 5Pour egg mixture on top of potatoes.
- 6Evenly spread diced ham on top of eggs.
- 7Evenly spread cheese on top of egg mixture.
- 8Bake for 60 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Egg and Ham Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 178.4 mg
- Sodium 1186.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 29.9 g