I read about 30 different recipes from 3 different sources and this is what I came up with - I liked it and so did my company!! This make a LOT of enchiladas - I used 2 (9x13)baking pans - sprayed with Pam. Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 15 -16 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (7 ounce) can corn, drained
- nonstick cooking spray, like pam
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Brown meat well in a skillet, stirring to break it up.
- 3Combine with the re-fried beans, corn and 1/2 of the cheese.
- 4Warm the tortillas as directed (I nuke mine- no frying).
- 5Put the meat mixture in the middle of each tortilla and fold in half- place seam side down in a sprayed baking pan.
- 6Combine the 2 cans of soup and the jar of salsa in a large bowl and spoon evenly over the enchiladas.
- 7Cover well with the remaining cheese.
- 8Bake about 30 minutes, or until cheese is browned and sauce is bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat, Easy, Tasty Turkey Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 783.2
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 203.8 mg
- Sodium 1701.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 52.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat tomato soup
low-fat cream of mushroom soup