Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice lite dessert or breakfast. Points...3.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagecook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat vanilla yogurt or 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat pineapple yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely crushed gingersnaps or 3⁄4 cup chocolate wafer cookie (about 10)
- orange rind, curls or orange wedge (optional)
- fresh mint sprig (optional)
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, except use the 1 3/4 cups orange juice instead of milk.
- Transfer pudding to a bowl.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Before serving, fold yogurt into pudding.
- Divide one-third of the pudding mixture among 6 glasses.
- Sprinkle with half of the crushed cookies.
- Repeat pudding and cookie layers.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- If desired, garnish with orange peel curls or wedges and mint.