My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces broad egg noodles
- 4 1/2 teaspoons flour
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage, crumbled
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 6 ounces reduced-sodium ham, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soft white breadcrumbs (1 slice without crust)
- 1 tablespoon soft-tub margarine
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
- 3Meanwhile, in medium-sized bowl, combine flour, mustard, sage, nutmeg and pepper; slowly whisk in milk and set aside.
- 4When noodles are done, drain and combine with ham and peas; add milk mixture and stir well.
- 5Spoon into ungreased shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with bread crumbs and dot with margarine.
- 6Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- 7Remove foil and bake 10 minutes longer or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-fat Easy Ham, Green Pea and Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.9 mg
- Sodium 597.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 19.5 g