Low-fat Easy Ham, Green Pea and Noodle Casserole
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, in medium-sized bowl, combine flour, mustard, sage, nutmeg and pepper; slowly whisk in milk and set aside.
- When noodles are done, drain and combine with ham and peas; add milk mixture and stir well.
- Spoon into ungreased shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with bread crumbs and dot with margarine.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 10 minutes longer or until bubbly and lightly browned.