Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serves 2 to 3 people. prep is only 15 min!! Use organic ingredients for BOOMING flavor and vitamins!!! Created in my kitchen... :-)
- 1⁄2 lb lean hamburger
- 8 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 3⁄4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low fat mozzarella
- 2 ounces whole wheat lasagna noodles (2 noodles)
- Cook noodles in boiling water until flexible but firm.
- Meanwhile brown Burger till done and drain. Then add spaghetti sauce. If you like, 1/2 C scallions, 2 cloves of garlic and a pinch of sea salt are a nice touch to add when browning, but not needed.
- Mix Cottage cheese with Parmesan.
- Layer a bread pan with tin foil. I like to add quite a bit on sides to make the pan skinnier (about the width of a lasagna noodle).
- Divide Sauce mix into 3 equal parts, the cottage mixture into 2 and the mozzarella into 2.
- Layer in this order.
- Sauce and burger mixture *a noodle *cottage mixture *Mozzarella *sauce *Noodle *Cottage *Sauce *Mozzarella.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 20 min uncover and bake for 10.
- ******Savor every bite!*******.
- Serve with warm dinner rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic salt.
Wonderful flavor, and it is so easy to make. This made 3 meals for me and I enjoyed every bite! Made for PAC Fall '07.