Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This zesty chicken meal takes only minutes to prepare. Great served over rice or noodles.
- 5 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, 11 ounces
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 cups rice
- Put chicken on bottom of greased slow cooker. Combine soup, cream cheese, and dressing mix. Pour over chicken. Cook on high for 4-5 hours, or low for 6-8 hours. Before serving, cook rice according to package directions. Top rice with chicken and sauce.