Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe has practically no fat! The dressing cubes and broth have a just trival amount of fat.
- 2 (6 ounce) bags herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1⁄4 cup 99% fat-free chicken broth
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning (to taste)
- 1 3⁄4 cups 99% fat-free chicken broth
- Saute vegetables in 1/4 C chicken broth until tender and remove from heat.
- Add stuffing cubes and poultry seasoning (add more or less poultry seasoning to taste). Stir remaining chicken broth in gradually.
- Spoon into a 3 quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake covered 30 minutes at 350 degrees F. Remove cover and bake 5-10 minutes longer for a crisper top.
This is so good! I used almost 2 cups of onions because I don't like celery in my stuffing. I used a white/wheat mix of stuffing, penzey's seasoning, and homemade broth. This was easy and really really tasty. I'll be making it again.