This recipe has practically no fat! The dressing cubes and broth have a just trival amount of fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute vegetables in 1/4 C chicken broth until tender and remove from heat.
- 2Add stuffing cubes and poultry seasoning (add more or less poultry seasoning to taste). Stir remaining chicken broth in gradually.
- 3Spoon into a 3 quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Bake covered 30 minutes at 350 degrees F. Remove cover and bake 5-10 minutes longer for a crisper top.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Dressing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 539.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g